pgSQL applied to query definition in ArGIS

06-07-2017 08:55 AM
XiHan
by
New Contributor II

I was using the following code to query out the record in ArcMap. when I used verify button for the code, it returned error. Anybody can tell me why? 

replace(split_part( image_path_filename, '_', 5), '.pdf', '')::timestamp > CURRENT_TIMESTAMP - INTERVAL '545 day' and split_part( image_path_filename, '_', 5) not like 'sn-%' and split_part( image_path_filename , '_', 5) <> ' ' and maptype = 'Appraisal'

Thanks,

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Asrujit_SenGupta
MVP Regular Contributor

Where are you trying to use that query?

Can you attach a screenshot?

0 Kudos
XiHan
by
New Contributor II

Thanks for the reply. The script above itself    ( replace(split_part( image_path_filename, '_', 5), '.pdf', '')::timestamp > CURRENT_TIMESTAMP - INTERVAL '545 day' and split_part( image_path_filename, '_', 5) not like 'sn-%' and split_part( image_path_filename , '_', 5) <> ' ' and maptype = 'Appraisal')

is working but when it combined with other condition it returned an error as below. Basically purpose of this script is to query Appraisal maps under a condition that the map date is earlier than 18 months from now. But the date info is not directly given is in a field with the record format of " //sv04docifs5/data5/vol2/records/map_sets/s-map/00840/s_00840_008_2016-11-08.pdf". That is why I had to extract the date info firstly. With this condition I also tried to query maptype = 'Bridge' OR maptype = 'Record' OR maptype = 'Survey' and it returned the following error. 

(replace(split_part( image_path_filename, '_', 5), '.pdf', '')::timestamp > CURRENT_TIMESTAMP - INTERVAL '545 day'
and split_part( image_path_filename, '_', 5) not like 'sn-%' and split_part( image_path_filename , '_', 5) <> '' and maptype = 'Appraisal') or maptype = 'Bridge' OR maptype = 'Record' OR maptype = 'Survey'

0 Kudos