Select to view content in your preferred language

Just Graduated from Geomatics Engineering. Let's connect.

07-09-2024 10:48 AM
Labels (3)
Ruthekeh
New Contributor II

Hello everyone,

I am Ruth Ekeh. I just graduated from the university of Calgary and need to connect and network with like minds. I am so excited to join ESRI YPN.I am open to getting involved in personal and group volunteer projects and would like to expand my professional network and looking forward to explore potential opportunities. I hope we can engage in meaningful discussions and help each other as much as we can and talking GIS.

4 Replies
RosemaryBoone
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Ruth - It's really nice to meet you! What projects have you worked in while in school using GIS in engineering? Can you include a link to your LinkedIn profile in your description so we can connect and so others can easily find you on LinkedIn.  

Thanks for joining YPN! 

0 Kudos
Olasunkanmi101
New Contributor II

Hello Ruth, I'm sunkanmi from Lagos Nigeria

If you're open to it we can connect 

0 Kudos
DarionMahadeo
New Contributor II

Hi @Ruthekeh, how amazing to have you here! A cordial welcome to the ESRI's YPN.

How nice that you did Geomatics. You have an awesome bright future ahead.

I myself did my BSc in Geomatics, my MSc. in Geoinformatics and now completing my PhD in Surveying and Land Information (Specializing in GeoAI, GIS and Remote Sensing).

Trust me, the ESRI YPN is a nice place to be! Lot of like-minded folks with positive attitude and encouragement.

Please connect and let's have a chat when you can, here's my LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/darion-david-mahadeo-16866526b

Warm Regards,

Darion

0 Kudos
Md_Rashed_Khan
New Contributor

Love it

0 Kudos