Esri Training Site is not working

Jump to solution
01-30-2022 03:22 AM
ImtiyazPasha1
New Contributor II

https://www.esri.com/training/arcgis-online-training/

The Training site does not work, the page says it is not working... I was taking a MOOC course, and i can't do anything to finish... And now? what will happen?

ImtiyazPasha1_0-1643541502627.jpeg

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The disruption is very unfortunate.

I could see that the Esri Training website is back and functioning. Please check now.

Think Location

View solution in original post

8 Replies
shan_sarkar
Occasional Contributor III
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The disruption is very unfortunate.

I could see that the Esri Training website is back and functioning. Please check now.

Think Location
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi, just for future reference if you experience a 404 error with the Training site, trying doing a hard refresh of your browser (Ctrl+Refresh button). This almost always solves the problem, which could be due to you trying to access the site when we're publishing a lot of new content. Apologies for the inconvenience and let us know if it happens again.

0 Kudos
RogerDiercks1
New Contributor III

I've been experiencing issues with some functionality on the training site over the last day. Early in the day yesterday, I was working on creating a custom learning plan and everything worked as expected. After I logged in later in the day, I found my dashboard stuck on 'loading' and 'updating' and my learning plans will not load either. This has continued all day today.

I called Esri training a few hours ago and was told that there were no known issues with the site. I've tried multiple browsers on multiple devices using multiple Internet service providers with no success. When I watch activity in web developer tools while the site loads, I do see some 404 errors. It appears there are still some issues with the site. 

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Could you share the steps to reproduce the error?

Any particular URL that throws the 404 error?

Think Location
0 Kudos
RogerDiercks1
New Contributor III

I'm encountering the errors after I log into the training site and click on 'My Dashboard'.

The URL throwing the 404 error is https://www.esri.com/training/User/Dashboard?_ts_=1643744795299. My guess is that it's something specific to my account.

0 Kudos
SuzanneBoden
New Contributor

Hi Roger, sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your dashboard on the Training site. Are you able to access My Learning Activity, My Schedule, etc.? Esri applied a security change last weekend that temporarily impacted our site, but we're not able to identify any current issues that would affect your access. Interestingly, there are three records in our system with your name but different organizations and email addresses...so this may very well be an account  issue. Customer Service or My Esri may be able to troubleshoot.

0 Kudos
RogerDiercks1
New Contributor III

Hi Suzanne. I'm sure one of those accounts is one I had associated with a work address at a previous employer. I'm positive I deleted that account. Strange. Anyway, My Learning Activity and My Schedule seem to be fine. It's My Dashboard and My Learning Plans that will not load. I had been hoping this was a temporary issue that would resolve itself, but I will contact Customer Service.

0 Kudos