Jump to solution
04-20-2021 07:52 AM
CandaceHowell
New Contributor II

I am trying to resume a MOOC and the training page will not load.  Results:

This page isn’t working

www.esri.com took too long to respond.

HTTP ERROR 504

Is there a way to find out when the site will be working properly again?  I only have x amount of time to complete the course due to workload and I only have one lesson left to receive my certificate.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CandaceHowell
New Contributor II

It's 1:20 pm EST and the site is back up and running.  Thank you.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
InêsCarvalho
New Contributor II

I have the same issue...

Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi, the Training site is loading properly here in California. Try refreshing your browser (Ctrl+Refresh) and see if that fixes the issue. 

Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Candace, the Training site appears to be working properly now. Please refresh your browser (Ctrl+Refresh) and see if that fixes the issue. 

0 Kudos
CandaceHowell
New Contributor II

Unfortunately, it still doesn't work.  I cleared the cache for the last 24 hours, tried on Chrome and Edge, and I am still having the same timeout error message.

0 Kudos
InêsCarvalho
New Contributor II

Hey Suzanne, i did that but the page give a error:

502 Bad Gateway

KendraMillam1
New Contributor

I'm having the same issue.  I have tried both firefox and chrome and refreshing browsers with no luck.

0 Kudos
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Apologies for the inconvenience. Our team is looking into the issue and hopes to have everything back to normal soon. I will reply here again when it's resolved. 

CandaceHowell
New Contributor II

It's 1:20 pm EST and the site is back up and running.  Thank you.

Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks, Candace. Yes, the team has confirmed that all Training pages are now up and running. Sorry for the inconvenience!

0 Kudos