Select to view content in your preferred language

2024 Esri User Conference Preview from Esri Press

a month ago
Labels (1)
SashaGallardo
Esri Contributor
3 0 421

Welcome back to another Esri User Conference! This year, we have exciting plans for you at the Esri Press booth and elsewhere at the conference. Scroll down to see more!

Book signings

Come to the Esri Press booth to connect with our newest authors. (You might catch some of them at a session or two!) Be sure to first purchase your copy of the book(s) across the walkway in the Esri Store before standing in line for the signing.

David Yarnold

ses23-speaker-david-yarnold.png
Yarnold will be at the Map Gallery Reception on Monday, July 15, from 4:00 to 6:00 signing copies of The Geography of Hope: Real-Life Stories of Optimists Mapping a Better World.

Dawn Wright

dawn-wright.jpg

Wright will be at the Science Summit on Tuesday, July 16, after 6:00 signing copies of Mapping the Deep: Innovation, Exploration, and the Dive of a Lifetime.

Dr. Rae-Wynn Grant will also be there signing copies of her book, Wild Life: Finding My Purpose in an Untamed World.

Nathan C Shephard

Nathan_Shephard_headshot.JPG

Shephard will be at the Esri Press booth on Thursday, July 18, from 10:00 to 10:30 signing copies of Mapping with Altitude: Designing 3D Maps.

Marika Vertzonis

MarikaV_hires_H6A7492_smaller.png

Vertzonis will be at the Esri Press booth on Thursday, July 18, from 11:00 to 11:30 signing copies of Fieldwork Handbook: A Practical Guide on the Go.

Pitch Sessions

They’re back! Due to their popularity last year, pitch sessions with our acquisitions team are being held again. Drop by the Esri Press booth at any time during the Esri UC to sign up for a 15-minute slot to meet with our acquisitions editor and/or our managing editor during one of the following sessions:

• Tuesday, July 16, from 3:00 to 4:00
  • Wednesday, July 17, from 3:00 to 4:00
  • Thursday, July 18, from 3:00 to 4:00

Be sure to learn about what you need before you schedule a time slot!

Book proofs

Yes, we will have the following forthcoming books on display at the booth!

PythonScripting-RGB-S.jpg AdvancedPython-RGB-S.jpg Designing Better Maps cover RGB-S.jpg Where_RGB_small.jpg

We can't wait to see you!

About the Author
I create marketing plans for our books and events, develop campaigns, and lead our email strategy. Outside of work, you can find me caring for and admiring my indoor plants, gaming, or enjoying a good jigsaw puzzle.