Select to view content in your preferred language

Higher Education E-Learning Curriculum Guides for Instructors: June 2024 Update

2 weeks ago
BirgitM
Esri Contributor
1 0 224

As educators, you have a variety of resources available to help you map out your curriculum. And one of the easiest (and most valuable) options to use is Esri Training Services’ curated lists of e-learning resources. These guides are designed to help educators make comparisons and choices among the many trainings available.

The four higher ed guides have now been updated with Esri Academy’s most current e-learning offerings, including ArcGIS labs, documents, MOOCs, training seminars, and web courses. All four guides will be updated annually.

Links within these guides will take you to the various e-learning offerings within Esri Academy. Note that different courses may be available for different software versions. Please visit the course's catalog page and verify that it is available for the software version you or your students will be using.

If you have any questions, please comment below. Happy learning!

About the Author
I am a Senior Instructional Designer within the Content Development department of Esri Training Services. I work to design and develop software training for all ArcGIS products. As a former instructor in higher education, I'm excited to share resources to help educators and students grow their ArcGIS skills.