where the "data appliance 6.2 for arcgis" download?

08-03-2016 12:08 AM
yanli
by
New Contributor II

where the "data appliance 6.2  for arcgis" download?i want the terrain 3d data, i trying to  publish the terrain3D srvice ..help...help..help...

0 Kudos
3 Replies
yanli
by
New Contributor II

where the "data appliance 6.2  for arcgis" download?i

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus
0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I don't see a "download" for data appliance 6.2 but the help is Data Appliance 6.2 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS

Data resources required for deploying your services are found on the following:

• One or more data collections consisting of a set of data hard drives. A data collection consists of a set of cached map services and source documents. This data collection is used for publishing map and other services.
  • A DVD containing the World Places Locator dataset. The DVD also includes help for publishing the locator as an ArcGIS 10.3, 10.3.1, or 10.4 service.

Data Appliance 6.2 for ArcGIS data collections consist of map resources you can publish on ArcGIS 10.1, 10.2.x, 10.3, 10.3.1, or 10.4 for Server. These include caches of prerendered map tiles, as well as the map documents that reference them. You need these resources to create fast-performing services in ArcGIS 10.1, 10.2.x, 10.3, 10.3.1, or 10.4 for Server.

and from Data Appliance for ArcGIS | Getting Started

Data Appliance for ArcGIS is available in five different options based on the data that is licensed, the geography, and level of detail that you choose. See what you get with the various product and software options.

Support

ArcGIS Usage and Services

For questions about the configuration and setup of ArcGIS services and usage:
 US Users: Contact Esri Technical Support.
 Phone: 1-888-377-4575

International Users

Contact your local Esri distributor for support.

Hardware Support

Contact Cutting Edge Networked Storage about questions and support for the Data Appliance for ArcGIS hardware:
 Phone: 1-800-257-1666
 Email: support@cuttedge.com
 Web Page: http://www.cuttedge.com/contact/technical_support.html

Need More Information?

We can help you decide which product is right for you. Email us at dataapp@esri.com. If you are outside the United States, contact the Esri office that serves you.

So if you have purchased it, I would check with you customer service rep or local distributor.  Looks like it comes on a hard drive or DVD, not a download.

But if you are just looking for the "Data and Maps 20xx", those should be available for download from your organizational myesri page, if you are on maintenance