ArcGIS Runtime for Blazor (.NET Core)

05-23-2020 12:27 AM
WaldemarNowak
New Contributor III

Hello ESRI Team,

Are you working on supporting ArcGIS Runtime Map in Blazor (WASM) to replace JavaScript solution ?

9 Replies
BerndNierula
New Contributor II

Hi Waldemar

I basically have the same question - unfortunately no answer... 

Have you tried to integrate the JS API oder the Runtime into a Blazor client app? If so, would you share your findings?

Thanks a lot

Best Regards

Bernd

WaldemarNowak
New Contributor III

Hi Bernd,

No, I din't try, yet. My ArcGIS application is .NET WPF. I am waiting for ready-to-use Blazor/Razor component.

P.S. Please click button "I also have the same question" in my original post, which I suppose may increase attention from ESRI staff.

RamezRafatVolue1
New Contributor II

Yes, I have also the same question 🙂 ! Would be great to be able to use the combination Blazor .net c# (which all are opensource) towards ESRI solutions to minimize the need for code in Javascript with big frameworks like React, Angular and similar 😉 ! A ready-to-use Blazor/Razor component would have been great!!

0 Kudos
JocelynGranger
New Contributor

I totally agree.  I have integrated the JS API into a Blazor client app.  If anyone is interested I can share some code to show how.  It's not that complicated. 

NiklasD
New Contributor

I know this is an old thread, but if you can give me any tips on how you integrated this I would greatly appreciate it!

0 Kudos
Nadir_Hussain
New Contributor III

pls share this.i will be very thankfull to you.

Thanks

0 Kudos
codergrl
New Contributor III

There's a new Blazor API developed by an Esri partner that's basically a wrapper around the JS API. There are several samples and blog posts to get you started. And it's free to use. 

https://dy-blazor-samples-server.azurewebsites.net/

Nicolas_
New Contributor III

I would also like an official Blazor API

0 Kudos
JohnWatermolen2
New Contributor

Have you looked in GeoBlazor? 

0 Kudos