Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Location Platform Account Access

06-27-2024 08:15 AM
MiguelCaballero
New Contributor

I added a new OAuth Application to my developer portal last night and when I woke up this morning I was not able to view or edit it's redirect URL's. The Developer Portal seemed to have been moved to the new ArcGIS Location Platform. However, I am not able to login to this platform to edit the creds I was able to edit last night. When I attempt to sign in this is the error I get.

MiguelCaballero_0-1719498493127.png

How can I get access to this platform so I can continue my web application integration? Do I need to maintain 2 accounts? If so how do I access my organization's private web views?

More Information: My user account is a creator with full Admin Role (ArcGIS pro)

MiguelCaballero_5-1719499593399.png

Here is how I am navigating to the ArcGIS Location Platform

MiguelCaballero_1-1719498806158.pngMiguelCaballero_2-1719498844180.pngMiguelCaballero_3-1719498915941.png

2 Replies
PatrickArlt1
Esri Contributor

Hi @MiguelCaballero the tools in the old developer portal were always just a sub-set of what existed in your portal on ArcGIS.com. So you can manage your redirect URLs by navigating to the item inside "My content" and going to its item details page.

You can refer to these doc pages:

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/arcgis-online/manage-data/add-app-url.htm#REG_APP

https://developers.arcgis.com/documentation/security-and-authentication/user-authentication/tutorial...

The presence of ArcGIS Location Platform in the app switcher is a bug and should be resolved soon. You should not be able to access ArcGIS Location Platform since you already have ArcGIS Online.

0 Kudos
ArtK
by
New Contributor III

Running into a similar issue.. can't seem to land on the new developer dashboard for my arcgis online organization account. Trying to log-in redirects to our organization home page. Can still see my old oauth / api keys in content. Would we need to request an additional developer license now for our organization?

0 Kudos