System clock set back more than 24 hours

Jump to solution
02-15-2016 11:15 AM
EarlKlug
New Contributor II

Working with lidar datasets 1.0/1.1 - I'm having trouble with the mxd opening due to License "The system clock has been set back more than 24 hours".  MXD Doctor created a new.mxd though didn't alleviate the issue.  Sys Adm checked the license and we are up to date.

Any suggestions?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
EarlKlug
New Contributor II

My IT / I went through the various blogs / files and ended up doing a reinstall with no further issues.  Thanks Chris.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ChrisSmith7
Frequent Contributor

You should check out 24575 - The System Clock has been set back to the past. This is not allowed!

Good luck! You'll probably end-up needing to call Esri to see if they can help you sort it out, however.

DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

and I love all the comments saying the fix didn't work

ChrisSmith7
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, it definitely seems like it didn't work for most, and with v10, files with future dates shouldn't be a problem. Looking back to 2004, someone had an issue after installing a game:

Procedures for finding and removing post-dated files were perfect- two games I recently installed had a mod date of 12-14-2014! Removed, and everything works fine now. Thanks!

Crazy how in 2004, the poster thought the post-dated files of 2014 were a long ways off, now it's going on two years in the past (and people are still having issues). I was still in college - this could have been me (installing games on my ArcGIS box).

EarlKlug
New Contributor II

My IT / I went through the various blogs / files and ended up doing a reinstall with no further issues.  Thanks Chris.