Select to view content in your preferred language

raster feature in report

03-28-2012 04:42 AM
FawnaNibert
Emerging Contributor
I am working on a geodatabase that has pictures. Each point is a house location in the database I have created a raster feature Is there a way to include the picture of the house into a report when it runs.  or is there another way, other than copy and paste the picture into the report.   I have  arc info 10
0 Kudos
5 Replies
JonDeRose
Esri Contributor
There is currently an enhancement request for the functionality to enable export of raster fields to a report:

NIM059456: Support the display of raster images from raster field and Hyperlinked sources in reports
0 Kudos
FawnaNibert
Emerging Contributor
I am sorry what does NIM059456 refer to.
0 Kudos
EdithFergus
Emerging Contributor
good luck man
0 Kudos
JonDeRose
Esri Contributor
fawna,

NIM059456 refers to the internal tracking number for the requested functionality.  If you were to log a call with Esri Technical Support with this request your account would be attached to this reference.

I would advise raising the profile of this request on the Ideas Portal where you have the ability to outline the exact enhancement requested and have others in the community vote for the suggestion.  This site is actively reviewed by developers and receives greater exposure than an enhancement request.

- Jon
0 Kudos
FawnaNibert
Emerging Contributor
Thanks for the Explanation   Jon 😉

If any one reading this see this as something you might like Please go to the
Ideas Portal  to get this onto the top of the list, and Thanks
0 Kudos