Publishing Data Interoperability tools with ArcGIS for Server

06-15-2017 03:17 AM
SriHarsha
New Contributor III

I am looking for support on  Publishing Data Interoperability tools  and consuming those as REST/SOAP services. Can any one know  Enterprise level  implementation on  server side please share help resources.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Did you check the steps in Publishing Data Interoperability tools with ArcGIS Server?

Think Location
SriHarsha
New Contributor III

Dear Jayanta thank you for reference, I gone through the help resource and its helped me a lot. After that I tried to consume as REST but it is failing. I rechecked Extinction on server side also , its authorized. while working with desktop its working fine after publishing in to the server it failing.. what could be the reason I am unable to figure out.

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

What error are you getting when you run the GP service?

Think Location
0 Kudos
SriHarsha
New Contributor III

while using "parameters are not valid" error is coming. I am thinking that input parameter file format or else arcgis server version comparability. Server with 10.4 and my desktop 10.3 is this will be a issue?

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the details. According to Compatibility of ArcGIS 10.4.1 for Server with earlier versions—Documentation | ArcGIS Enterprise 

• If you're publishing a geoprocessing service, the ArcGIS for Desktop version must match ArcGIS for Server.

Think Location