Creating Replica in 10.3

Jump to solution
08-20-2015 12:12 AM
AletyAnanda_Raju
New Contributor II

I had created a batch file for creating and executing a python script which shall create a check out replica for the datasets in 10.2.2

Recently we have upgraded to 10.3 and due to this these batch files don't work. However if I try to create a check out replica manually, there are no issues.

What changes are done 10.3 that the previous versions of batch file will not work ?

What needs to be fixed to get it going ?

Regards,

Alety.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AletyAnanda_Raju
New Contributor II

Resolved the issue by handling the "/" character.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Alety,

I had the same issue. I was using a bat file launched by SQL Server Agent to run my python script and once upgrading to 10.3 it no longer functioned. So I just changed to using Task Manager and calling the Python script directly. So I am not sure what changed but the workaround is simple and painless to implement.

AletyAnanda_Raju
New Contributor II

Thanks Robert. But I don't use any scheduler. I execute this batch file as and when required. So still my question remains as what needs to be fixed at my end.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Alety,

Are you sure that you have the correct path in your bat file to your Python exe? It changed in 10.3.

0 Kudos
AletyAnanda_Raju
New Contributor II

Yes the path is right since I use the same batch file by changing the connection pointing to the older one and it works fine.

0 Kudos
AletyAnanda_Raju
New Contributor II

Resolved the issue by handling the "/" character.

0 Kudos