My data use street intersection with // sign instead and. For example, Main street // 7th street. however, the geocoding result are not matching the intersection. I know in ArcMap I could change the property of locator to accept different signs with an intersection, but I can't see it with the new ArcGIS Pro locator. Any advice on how to overcome this issue?
Thanks in advance,
Yaser - I created my own Address Locator using the Create Address Locator geoprocessing tool. Once I ran the tool, I went to the Catalog Pane->Locators. Right-click->Locator Properties. In the Locator Properties, I went to Geocoding options and scrolled down to Intersection Connectors and added the // connector option you listed in your question. Click OK. The address locator will now recognize Main Street // 7th Street. Hope this helps!
Correct. In the GP tool, Create Locator, the option to set this is not there. You have to set it after you create the locator first as I did in my workflow and then go to Geocoding Options to set the // second.
I am building the new locator tool which merges everything together. It is different than address locator. Looks like I can't change the intersection connectors. Maybe I will transform my data before geocoding.