Select to view content in your preferred language

New Badge Available: Trekker

09-05-2023 08:06 AM
Labels (1)
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager
12 9 1,135

Following our early July announcement about the gradual release of new account badges, Esri Community has just introduced the third exciting badge in an unfolding lineup.

This new badge, titled Trekker, sends up a flare to the innovators among Esri Community members by rewarding an emphasis on contributions in the ArcGIS Ideas Exchanges. Lightbulb moments aren’t the sole requirement, however—recipients will need to leave the beaten path by participating in Question Boards as well.

Trekker Badge.pngSeptember's new badge: Trekker

Members whose accounts meet the following minimum criteria are eligible to receive this badge:

Must have posted—

• 25 Ideas
  • 10 Question Replies
  • 5 Accepted Solutions

When you’re just starting out, the road to 25 Ideas and at least five Accepted Solutions to others’ questions may feel like a daunting ascent. But, as they say, ‘a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step’ … or in this case, a single post. It’s fitting then that the silhouette of a mighty mountain adorns this badge, symbolizing the climb you’ve conquered once earned!

A big congratulations to our 30 pre-qualified members, who will find that they’ve been awarded the Trekker badge when next logging in:

Regular Members MVP Members Esri Members
@AlfredBaldenweck  @BillFox  @AyanPalit 
@AmyRoust  @curtvprice  @TimOrmsby 
@Bud  @DuncanHornby  @VHolubec 
@DataOfficer  @jcarlson   
@DaveFullerton  @JoeBorgione   
@GraemeBrowning  @JoshuaBixby   
@JamalNUMAN  @TedCronin   
@JamieLambert  @ThomasColson   
@JayJohnsonWashoeCounty     
@Joshua-Young     
@JustinReynolds     
@LindsayRaabe_FPCWA     
@NathanHeickLACSD     
@PeterKnoop     
@wayfaringrob     
@RobertBorchert     
@RPGIS     
@RyanBohan     
@Ed_     

9 Comments
About the Author
I'm a Community Manager focused on Engagement & Content here at Esri. My guiding ethos is that community — people coming together around shared purpose, demonstrating collective support, and collaborating in mutually beneficial ways — is the most powerful source for progress in the world. I'm at your service as we make great things happen through GIS.