Select to view content in your preferred language

Esri Community Update: Introducing New Badges

07-05-2023 12:25 PM
Labels (1)
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager
14 0 1,242

Throughout most of the second half of 2023, Esri Community will be introducing a series of brand new account badges. Each badge is earnable by members whose participation in Esri Community meets a unique combination of criteria. Examples can include contributing certain numbers of posts in various Board types, Kudos received, Ideas submitted, posts marked as Accepted Solutions, and more.

Esri Community_Badges Unlocked.png

Did  you know? In 2022, Esri Community members collectively unlocked over 150,000 badges!

Beginning in July (now) and repeating for the next four months, we’ll introduce a new badge, share specific criteria required to earn that badge, and congratulate members whose historical contributions have pre-qualified them to receive it.

The first new badge we’re excited to introduce is Discoverer.

Discoverer Badge.png

July's new badge: Discoverer 

Members whose accounts meet the following minimum criteria are eligible to receive this badge:

• 20 replies on Question Posts
  • 10 comments Blog Posts
  • 10 comments on Document Posts

Now wouldn’t that look nice in your profile’s badge collection? Have fun earning!

A big congratulations to our 30 pre-qualified members, who will find they’ve been awarded the Discoverer badge when next logging in:

Regular Members MVP Members Esri Members
@AndrewQuee  @AndresCastillo  @DerekLaw 
@Brian_Wilson  @BlakeTerhune  @George_Thompson 
@DavidColey  @curtvprice  @IsmaelChivite
@MichaelVolz  @DanPatterson  @Jianxia
@Ming  @DougBrowning  @JimBarry 
@VanessaSimps @DuncanHornby  @KellyGerrow 
  @JoeBorgione  @KoryKramer 
  @JoshuaBixby  @Nicole_Ueberschär 
  @RickeyFight  @OwenGeo 
  @RobertScheitlin__GISP  @Suzanne-Boden 
  @ThomasColson  @TomDeWitte 
    @VHolubec 
    @XanderBakker 
About the Author
I'm a Community Manager focused on Engagement & Content here at Esri. My guiding ethos is that community — people coming together around shared purpose, demonstrating collective support, and collaborating in mutually beneficial ways — is the most powerful source for progress in the world. I'm at your service as we make great things happen through GIS.