I want to add a picture window in place of the legend

12-18-2015 06:26 AM
KennethBusby
Occasional Contributor

How do I go about adding the functionality of the story maps where a photo pops up in the legend area of the slide map when you select a feature on the map? Or would it be easier to add the slide feature to the story map template.

either way would work.

thanks,

Ken

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Can you let us know which story map application template you are using. We offer several: Apps | Story Maps 

Also can you clarify what you are hoping to do? I'm not really understanding it from your description.

0 Kudos
KennethBusby
Occasional Contributor

like a story map tour but have the picture window in the place of the legend on the slide map

0 Kudos
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Kenneth, it sounds like you are really after a different app UI, or would need to download the app and do some customization. Have you had a look at the other story map apps on our App list.

KennethBusby
Occasional Contributor

yes i have and haven't seen anything like what I am looking for. I have the individual apps downloaded from GIT and have been looking through everything just not that familiar with coding at this level to really know what to do to get started. I want to take the code and everything from the story map tour and apply that to the legend window deleting the legend code but I know there is way more then just that.

0 Kudos