Cascade Story Map - moving content from 1 section to another

08-05-2019 01:14 PM
ElizabethBrumfield
New Contributor III

I have a Cascade story map built with 3 immersive sections. I need to  move a map and some text from one immersive section to another one. How do I do that? The Organize button only lets me rearrange the sections.   Here's the link to the Story Map: https://bit.ly/2Lf2Kd4 . The part I need to move is the last map in section 1 - it says Coastal Wetlands and it needs to be moved into the next immersive section.  Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Elizabeth -- There isn't a way to directly move a slide between immersive sections, but you can just create a new slide where you want it to be, add the same map as the background, and then copy/paste the text from the narrative panel and title. Shouldn't take long. 🙂

Owen

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos
ElizabethBrumfield
New Contributor III

I'm confusing myself with the terminology. If I go to the next section and add a slide I don't have the option to reorder it.

I have 3 sections and I'm trying to move one slide from "Natural Resources" to "Coastal Wetlands". I guess it's  not called a slide, it's called a view - here's the one I need to put in the next section 

Is there a way to add a new view into the next section?

0 Kudos