Select to view content in your preferred language

long Calcite combobox can't see last entries

Jump to solution
04-06-2022 05:10 PM
LefterisKoumis
Regular Contributor II

I have a combobox  under a calcite-tab that has a long list of entries.  The issue is that I cannot see the last few entries. I tried with no results the heightScale="l" and  css height.

<calcite-shell-panel slot="contextual-panel" position="end" detached>
                <calcite-block open heading="Testing">
                    <calcite-tabs>
                        <calcite-tab-nav slot="tab-nav" id="thetabs">
                            <calcite-tab-title id="tab1" class="tab1" tab="Tab1">Tab1
                            </calcite-tab-title>
                            <calcite-tab-title id="tab2" class="tab2" tab="Tab2" active>Tab2
                            </calcite-tab-title>
                        </calcite-tab-nav>
                        <calcite-tab tab="Tab2">

</calcite-tab>
                        <calcite-tab tab="Tab1" style="height: 900px;">

<calcite-combobox value="county" label="county" placeholder="County" id="beg_county"
                                style="padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left:30px; width: 100px;" selection-mode="single">
                            </calcite-combobox>

</calcite-tab>

</calcite-tabs>
                </calcite-block>

</calcite-shell-panel>

LefterisKoumis_0-1649290235715.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BenElan
Esri Contributor

I suggest setting the "max-items" attribute, which will limit how many items are displayed at a time. That way the combobox menu won't be so long.

<calcite-combobox max-items="10">

https://developers.arcgis.com/calcite-design-system/components/combobox/#component-api-properties-ma...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BenElan
Esri Contributor

I suggest setting the "max-items" attribute, which will limit how many items are displayed at a time. That way the combobox menu won't be so long.

<calcite-combobox max-items="10">

https://developers.arcgis.com/calcite-design-system/components/combobox/#component-api-properties-ma...

0 Kudos
dndhm
by
New Contributor

What is the suggested solution to this issue, when the Combobox is being invoked via `@arcgis/core/form/elements/inputs/ComboBoxInput`, where there is next to no configuration available?

0 Kudos