Trouble displaying Exported Map GeoTiff (or JPEG) files in ArcMap (10)

07-08-2014 06:43 PM
MarkKrueger
New Contributor

Having difficulty getting Georeferenced GeoTiff images created in ArcMap 10.1 (using File -> Export Map), to display in ArcPad 10.2 apm map.

There are 7 such image files covering operlapped areas.  All set visible in TOC.  Files are around 50 MB each.

Images don't display initially.  If I Use Zoom To Layer for one of the image files, it displays, but then the vector layers disappear.  If I Zoom to a vector layer, the raster images disappear.  There are two PloylineZ shapefile layers and two pointz layers, all are set visible in TOC.

The map projection is GCS_WGS_1984, Datum = D_WGS_1984 (6326).

Any ideas of what to look at?  Getting desperate.  The GeoTiff images were saved with World File and GeoRef'd GeoTiff.  Looks by the book, but aint' working.  ArcMap 10.1, ArcPad 10.2.1

Thanks - Mark

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DonOpgenorth
Esri Contributor

I've moved your post into the  Arcpad space. You will get a much better answer here as the GeoNet Help is intended for community help and feedback. I have also added in a few additional tags. You can see more
on the community structure, and what topics are under each space from the following documents:

GeoNet Community Structure

ArcGIS Discussion Forums Migration Strategy

Thanks!

Don

0 Kudos