Workforce Remove Status Pause and Decline

09-22-2017 03:43 AM
ElleW
by
New Contributor III

Is it possible to remove Pause and Decline from the Select Status in Workforce? I do not want any of the users to Pause or Decline, I do not want any of them to decline and I do not need to record when they pause the job. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Elle, thanks for your question on Workforce.

Workforce does not provide the ability to disable or remove Assignment status options.  The request to do so is in our backlog and I've added your information to it.  However, the issue is not currently scheduled in our roadmap.

Craig

ElleW
by
New Contributor III

Thanks Craig, 

I do realized that if Worker declined the assignment and gave a reason, after Dispatcher reassigned to another Worker B, the information of who was first assigned to and the declined reason was deleted from the record? I thought it will be useful to keep the records, if Worker B is unable to meet dateline. 

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Elle,

Thanks for your follow-up question.  We decided to clear out the Declined Comment when a Declined assignment is re-assigned for several reasons, one of which being we did not add the ability to Workforce to add to existing Notes or Comments, so we wanted to ensure that it's clear who made the comment when work is declined.  

The Dispatcher could choose to copy the Declined comment to the Description prior to re-assigning the work; but I understand that may not work in all circumstances.

We do have it in our backlog to provide the ability to view an Audit trail or History of an assignment; but that is primarily for the Dispatcher.  We also have it in our backlog to add Comments style to the Notes and Declined Comment fields; but as with customizing the Status values, we do not have that work scheduled on our roadmap.

Craig