Trouble passing values to Survey123

Jump to solution
04-12-2019 12:51 PM
MikeOnzay
Occasional Contributor III

I'm having trouble passing values to Survey123. With one WF project I could only get the Location value to pass. I created a second WF project and a new survey with 3 text questions. Global ID from WF, Work Order ID from WF, Location from WF. I set up the integration. Only the Global ID will pass the value. Should I be able to pass all 3 values?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MikeOnzay

I started over today and was passing values without any issues. I was juggling too many things on a late Friday afternoon. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Mike,

You should be able to pass all 3 values (Workforce also support URL schemes for Survey123 that were edited manually in the json)

What release of Workforce and Survey123 are you using and what platform?

thanks,

Craig

0 Kudos
MikeOnzay

Workforce v17.0.1

Survey123 v3.3.64

on iOS v12.1.3

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks Mike, I'm not able to reproduce this issue using the same releases/versions.

Can you invite me to this project as a worker and assign me an assignment?  "craig_sp"

0 Kudos
MikeOnzay

I'm in an AGOL organization. I think I need to invite you in as a user before I can add you to the project. Unless there is a different way to add you that I'm not aware of

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Mike, you can add me to the Workforce project as a Mobile Worker without inviting me first.

Uncheck the box under the user dropdown on the Users tab in Workforce.

Craig

0 Kudos
MikeOnzay

I started over today and was passing values without any issues. I was juggling too many things on a late Friday afternoon. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mike, would you mind expanding on your solution?

I am trying to update existing workforce assignments with Survey123.

0 Kudos