How can I bring in the data from the Workforce layers into a geodatabase?

02-03-2020 01:49 PM
KristinVernon
New Contributor III

In my organization, we centralize our data in an enterprise geodatabase managed in SQL Server. So far I managed to get Survey 123 and Collector to publish data to this database through a feature service, however I haven't found a solution or workaround to be able to do this same process with workforce.

I found a forum question which says this is not possible however, I was hoping to find a workaround whether it be to first publish to the hosted layer and then write a script to enter the updates in a database through a feature service? Is this possible?

How can I begin to accomplish this?

4 Replies
BlytheSpendlove
Occasional Contributor

I am looking for this type of functionality as well. Until this is possible I don't see Workforce being very useful for my projects, since my organization tries to avoid publishing a bunch of hosted data to our enterprise portal site (versus registering company databases)

0 Kudos
BlytheSpendlove
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

@BlytheSpendlove We don't have any plans to support this workflow at this time. If there isn't one, you can create an Idea and see if other users are also looking for the same capability.

Craig

BlytheSpendlove
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Craig!

0 Kudos