Configure localization in the new Assignments page - Workforce

Jump to solution
03-12-2021 05:01 AM
DiegoMendes_Rodrigues
Esri Contributor

Hi all,

Is there a way to customize or somehow configure the 'Create an Assignment' page, the field Localization?

We currently have a manual process to find some places in the map.
After finding the location, we must click on it and create the task in Workforce.
My client has a list, with 200 places, which are in a feature layer, which is on the map for assigning tasks.
Instead of searching the map, he would like to click on a list on the creation page, standardizing the destinations of the tasks.

How can I create this customization?

Thanks,
Diego

Idea 1

Idea 1.JPG

Idea 2

Ideia 2.JPG

Atenciosamente,
Diego
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello,

It's not possible to customize the Create Assignments dialog to provide this ability.

However, I believe you can achieve this by using the pop-up title for the feature.  When an assignment is created from an existing, the pop-up title is used to set the Location string for the assignment.  So, if you configure the pop-up title for the features with this set of standard locations, I believe you can get the behavior you're requesting.

Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello,

It's not possible to customize the Create Assignments dialog to provide this ability.

However, I believe you can achieve this by using the pop-up title for the feature.  When an assignment is created from an existing, the pop-up title is used to set the Location string for the assignment.  So, if you configure the pop-up title for the features with this set of standard locations, I believe you can get the behavior you're requesting.

Craig