Data Reviewer in WMX

03-01-2013 09:33 AM
sagihadas
New Contributor III
Hi,

We are working with WMX (sp5) several years (jtx in the past) and its works fine. From time to time we update/upgrade our workflows. Therefore I have two questions:

1) I post install data reviewer into wmx schema. I added a step: "create a Reviewer session" to the workflow. When I choose the Reviewer Workspace as "WMX data workspace connection" its work fine, but when I choose "personal or file geodatabase" I get an error that says that the gdb don't have reviewer table. I expected that this step will create those tables the same as it does at ArcMap when I start session of RD.

2) I can't figure the WMX concept of sending emails. I configure the SMTP mail and I succeeded to send a mail to myself. What I would like to know is how to send an email to somebody else, with this scenario: first step "define AOI" this step assigned   to team leader, the second step is "Open ArcMap" this step assigned to editor.  I would like to know how to send him an email because when I reassign it to editor this step become disable for team leader.

Thanks

Hadas
0 Kudos
0 Replies