Web AppBuilder Smart Editor select feature to copy didn't work

06-10-2020 01:43 AM
Barış_SerkanAKIN1
New Contributor II

Hi,

i create a  app with Web AppBuilder.  When i try to add fateture to layer with "Smart Editor\Select features to copy\Crea...

How can i fix this error? There is another method to add feature to layer on Wep App?

I attached screen shots, may be can help.

Good works.

Tags (1)
13 Replies
Andy_Morgan
New Contributor III

I also experienced this error in the developer console after updating my web map, but then it went back to working normally again after I updated my SmartEditor widget settings. Might have been something related to which layers and fields were editable, I'm not totally sure.

0 Kudos
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Barış Serkan AKIN

Thank you for sharing this with the community.

We have taken note of this issue and it will be resolved with the upcoming software update.

Regards,

Alix

0 Kudos
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

This should now be working properly, please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

0 Kudos
GoulburnBroken
New Contributor II

Hello Alix Vezina

We experience this same issue within our ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1 Portal environment.

Should it be working in 10.7.1 Portal?

I assume your fix was applied to ArcGIS Online?

Thanks.

Great detailed question by Barış Serkan AKIN

Barış_SerkanAKIN1
New Contributor II

We encountered issue at Enterprise Portal 10.8 and still exists.

There is a patch for this issue?

0 Kudos
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

This was only fixed in ArcGIS Online and will only be available in a future update of Enterprise.

GoulburnBroken
New Contributor II

Thanks for the update Alix.

0 Kudos
ShelleySchulte1
New Contributor III

Alix,

Is there any news on this to be implemented to enterprise?  Thanks

Shelley

0 Kudos
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

I'm sorry, this fix should be made available in Enterprise 10.9, but won't be available in previous versions of Enterprise. If you need this fix earlier, you can try adding the current version of the Smart Editor widget as a custom widget to your Portal: Add custom widgets—Portal for ArcGIS | Documentation for ArcGIS Enterprise

0 Kudos