Web Appbuilder popup nls

Jump to solution
06-15-2016 03:44 AM
AveKargaja
Occasional Contributor

Recently, I have been messing around with customizing a little bit my web apps and now I am in the point where I would like to know where the nls library files are located, where I can change the values of "Attachments:", "No attachments found" etc fields of popups.

popup.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ramon,

I guess the best place would be the MapManager.js as you are dealing with the popup.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ramon,

For that you will have to include the 'dojo/i18n!esri/nls/jsapi' : esriBundle require and define your desired text for the

esriBundle.widgets.popup.NLS_attach and esriBundle.widgets.popup.NLS_noAttach

AveKargaja
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, but Robert, could you be a bit more specific, like into which file should I add this i18n require when I'm using WAB developer edition based apps. There is just too much code for a  novice code explorer

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ramon,

I guess the best place would be the MapManager.js as you are dealing with the popup.

AveKargaja
Occasional Contributor

Robert, you are right, the place to set the text strings (in case they are not included in the app nls libraries) is from MapManager.js, but as my chrome browsers console is not working as expected then can you tell me if I can find somewhere the full list of esribundle.widgets text strings. I am most interested of those which are here on the picture.

strings.png

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ramon,

Here are the esri ones;

esriBundle.widgets.popup.NLS_zoomTo

esriBundle.toolbars.draw.addPoint

The file chooser is a dojo one you will have to Google that.