Select to view content in your preferred language

WAB Printing Legend issues: Query Result Layer

01-18-2016 11:26 AM
MonikaHonkova2
New Contributor II

Hello,

I created a query using the Query widget and added the result as an operational layer to my map. The legend looks ok in the Legend widget but I don't understand why it's showing a label "Override 1" next to the legend patch in the printed map.

Also as you can see on the attached image, the symbol for the original map layer (polygon, no fill, pink outlines) is missing from the legend.Capture.PNG

Is there a possible solution? Monika

25 Replies
Noah-Sager
Esri Regular Contributor

Are you still facing this issue? I cannot speak for the Web AppBuilder, but I believed we fixed this issue with the ArcGIS API for JavaScript back at 4.14: https://developers.arcgis.com/javascript/latest/4.14/#bug-fixes-and-enhancements

0 Kudos
LarsDe_Sloover
New Contributor

Hi @Noah-Sager , thanks for your quick response.
I was talking about the Web AppBuilder indeed, not the API for JS. My bad.
I found the same issue here: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-online-questions/arcgis-online-print-widget-pdf-legend-name-dis... 

If necessary, I can continue the thread on the link above?

Thanks

Lars

0 Kudos
Noah-Sager
Esri Regular Contributor

I think that would be appropriate. I know it gets complicated sometimes. Thanks.

0 Kudos
TanuHoque
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks @Noah-Sager for quick response.

@LarsDe_Sloover  can you pls share your repro steps/webmap etc. with us? I can take a look. thanks

0 Kudos
Tarunvisvanadula1994
New Contributor III

Hi,

I'm Facing Similar kind of issue in WAB Application. I have used Feature collection to add selected features as feature layer on map.

Do we have any solution for this issue ?

JavaScript API 3.31

Thanks in Advance

0 Kudos
tahunt01
New Contributor II

Hello, I am currently experiencing this same issue. I am using a combination of map viewer classic, web app builder, and a custom print service that I published. Everything about the print service works as it should, except when I generate a query layer. Regardless of what I name the result layer, it appears in the printed map legend as "Override 1". Is there a way to fix this?

tahunt01_0-1704730100321.png

0 Kudos