fred7
by
New Contributor III

I have measurement file of a ship moving and measuring sea surface salinity:
Time; Latitude; Longitude; Salinity
8:00; 58.2132;22.4321;7.351
8:01;58.2189;22.4939;7.159
8:02;58.2319;22.5121;6.931

I would like to add this data to Web AppBuilder with Time Slider, so that when I move the slider, the colored dots start to appear. I can do it in desktop ArcGIS Pro, but how to add this to Web AppBuilder so that everyone can see and use it?

Also, is it possible to use the Slider for different layers? For example to see how the whole sea surface temperature is changing every day? So that when moving the slider one step, a new layer appears?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JasonJordan00
Occasional Contributor

If you enable time settings on the feature layer's item content page, it will appear in the configuration options for the time slider widget is WAB. The time slider should interact with all layers that have time enabled. It's not as intuitive though, once the slider is turned on, you have to mouse hover over the date display to show the slider bar.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JasonJordan00
Occasional Contributor

If you enable time settings on the feature layer's item content page, it will appear in the configuration options for the time slider widget is WAB. The time slider should interact with all layers that have time enabled. It's not as intuitive though, once the slider is turned on, you have to mouse hover over the date display to show the slider bar.

fred7
by
New Contributor III

Ok, I think I got it work! The mistake was that I did not find the part where to to enable the time setting.

Thanks a lot!