Report From Web App Builder

04-11-2019 08:00 AM
joerodmey
MVP Alum

Maybe there's already good methods out there regarding reporting in web app builder developer edition. Trying to report on may features at once and end up with a summary PDF with ID, image taken, and comments.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Joe,

Please take a look at the Screening widget, it offers limited reporting capability,

Screening widget—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS | ArcGIS 

But it might not meet your needs, in which case - please vote for this enhancement,

Web AppBuilder Reporting Widget 

EDIT: please take a look at this blog,

Creating a Custom Widget for Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS using the Report Class | ArcGIS Blog

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

Thanks Derek. The custom report widget is awesome. Only thing is that its not running a report for me. It gives me a "create widget error: widgets/Report/Widget"

0 Kudos
joerodmey
MVP Alum

And how do I make the report table and pictures pull in my data and my pictures?

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Joe,

Sorry for the late reply, I've been out on business travel in recent weeks.

> The custom report widget is awesome. Only thing is that its not running a report for me. It gives me a "create widget error: widgets/Report/Widget"

> ... how do I make the report table and pictures pull in my data and my pictures?

Unfortunately, I can't help with your questions on the Report sample, as I did not author the blog. And I'm not a developer - so I can't assist with the coding to enhance the widget. Sorry.

I suggest you re-post your questions in this forum, Web AppBuilder Custom Widgets perhaps some of the Web AppBuilder JavaScript developers in the user community can assist with your desired customizations. The blog is meant to be a dev sample only.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos