Query Widget works while in Dev mode but not in the app

08-05-2019 03:32 PM
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

We have a Query widget that keeps breaking.  It works fine in WAB (AGOL one) when in dev mode.  But in the actual app it will work the first time then the Apply button just stops doing anything.  It still works in dev mode though.

So what is up here?  We rebuilt the entire map and app - then yet again it worked at first then Apply stopped doing anything.  Google shows it is not even trying to make a call.  

We send the app to someone else and it does not work either.

We can even add a new query to it in dev and works.  Open the regular app and it works the first time.  Do a second query and Apply goes dead on us.  Add a 3rd query, works, repeat.  ALL queries continue to work while in the Dev - even in the same browser!

We have been battling this for days now and can find no pattern.  Loosing a lot of time on this.

thanks

10 Replies
GISOfficer
Occasional Contributor

This is exactly what we are experiencing in Enterprise 10.6.1/LocalMaps 2.2 in New Zealand.  As soon as I've added an Arcade expression together with an existing custom HTML popup, the LocalMaps (web app) search widget fails to zoom to the searches polygon feature.  I am using the specific layer in the service to power this search.  I have reported this to our vendor but it is worth mentioning here.

0 Kudos