Launchpad Theme Logo Resize

Jump to solution
06-06-2019 03:50 PM
KevinThompson
New Contributor III

Hello All,

I have been working on trying to increase the size of the Launchpad Themes Logo without much success.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance and maybe best practices for trying to make changes to a value of an attribute within a DOM Node. I am still learning so detailed explanations are greatly appreciated.

I know I need to change the following:

.jimu-widget-header .logo padding: 10px; }               >             .jimu-widget-header .logo padding: 5px; }  

logoNode height: 25px; margin-top: 10px;                  >             logoNode height: 50px; margin-top: 5px;  

I have tried the following:

CSS to edit the Common.css file within the theme including with !important (Gets overwritten by parent)

HTML to edit the Widget.HTML within the Header Widget of the Theme. (Gets overwritten by parent)

JS to edit the Config.json within the layout of the Theme. (Gets overwritten by parent)

After some playing around I think the only option left is to use JS to change the DOM Node within the Widget.json file located within the Header Widget of the theme? This is my best guess as to what is going on; maybe some more senior developers can shed some light on the situation.

Kind Regards,

Kevin

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
1 Reply