Cutomizing the Layer List widget

Jump to solution
10-16-2014 07:33 AM
firstlast3
New Contributor II

Does anyone know how I could edit the options available in the pop-up menu of each layer in the layer list widget? I scrolled thorugh all the files in the widget folder and tried to figure if there is some sort of reference to somewhere else but I couldn't find anything. For now, I don't even want to add additional options in the menu, just take some of them out.

I'm talking about this...

layerList_popupMenu.png

...say I want to remove Transparency, Move Up/Down, and Description from there.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Nart,

You can remove those menu items by commenting them out in the client\stemapp\jimu.js\LayerInfos\LayerInfo.js

Function: constructor

Object: this.popupMenuInfo

View solution in original post

6 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Nart,

You can remove those menu items by commenting them out in the client\stemapp\jimu.js\LayerInfos\LayerInfo.js

Function: constructor

Object: this.popupMenuInfo

firstlast3
New Contributor II

Top man! Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
TaraEvoy
New Contributor III

The Open Attribute Table menu option does not appear in this list in the LayerInfo.js

Would you know how would I exclude this menu option, or is it possible? i have disabled the Attribute Table widget so selecting this option does nothing, which is why i would rather not see it as a menu option.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Tara,

Look in the \widgets\LayerList\PopupMenuInfo.js

KevinMacLeod4
Frequent Contributor

Can we make the context menu do transparency for each individual layer, in a service?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Kevin,

Controlling sublayer transparency is only available on ArcGIS Server 10.1 and greater and the map service has to have dynamic layer support enabled (Supports Dynamic Layers: true), which by default is false.