Cutomizing the Layer List widget

Jump to solution
10-16-2014 07:33 AM
firstlast3
New Contributor II

Does anyone know how I could edit the options available in the pop-up menu of each layer in the layer list widget? I scrolled thorugh all the files in the widget folder and tried to figure if there is some sort of reference to somewhere else but I couldn't find anything. For now, I don't even want to add additional options in the menu, just take some of them out.

I'm talking about this...

layerList_popupMenu.png

...say I want to remove Transparency, Move Up/Down, and Description from there.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Nart,

You can remove those menu items by commenting them out in the client\stemapp\jimu.js\LayerInfos\LayerInfo.js

Function: constructor

Object: this.popupMenuInfo

View solution in original post

6 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Nart,

You can remove those menu items by commenting them out in the client\stemapp\jimu.js\LayerInfos\LayerInfo.js

Function: constructor

Object: this.popupMenuInfo

firstlast3
New Contributor II

Top man! Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
TaraEvoy
New Contributor III

The Open Attribute Table menu option does not appear in this list in the LayerInfo.js

Would you know how would I exclude this menu option, or is it possible? i have disabled the Attribute Table widget so selecting this option does nothing, which is why i would rather not see it as a menu option.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tara,

Look in the \widgets\LayerList\PopupMenuInfo.js

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can we make the context menu do transparency for each individual layer, in a service?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Kevin,

Controlling sublayer transparency is only available on ArcGIS Server 10.1 and greater and the map service has to have dynamic layer support enabled (Supports Dynamic Layers: true), which by default is false.