Changing html of jimu dijit class in WebAppBuilder Application?

Jump to solution
07-20-2016 09:47 AM
GeoffreyWest
Occasional Contributor III

I am inspecting this element.  I would like to change the names of "Tasks" and "Results" to "Life Support Search" and "Life Support Customers" respectively.

geonet_snip.JPG

When inspecting the element in my browser what's listed below appears, however I haven't been able to find where this is located in the code.  Where are these classes located in the WebAppBuilder folder/file structure? 

<div class="query-tab-item jimu-float-leading selected" data-dojo-attach-point="taskQueryItem">Tasks</div>

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChenLi2
New Contributor III

Hi Geoffery,

I noticed that you are able to change it in the widgets\Query\nls\Widget_en.js (if you are using other languages, just find the corresponding widget_xx.js). And you can search for "Tasks" and "Results" in this file, you are able to replace them with anything you want.

Thanks

Chen

View solution in original post

5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Geoffrey,

Are you using WAB Dev 2.0 or 2.1?

0 Kudos
GeoffreyWest

Hi Robert,

I am using WAB 2.1 deployed on my machine from the AGOL code.

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Robert Scheitlin, GISP <geonet@esri.com>

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Your problem is that the code will be minified and very hard to read. This is always the case when downloading from AGOL. If you had started with WAB Dev you would not have this issue. You may have caught a break though as those strings are in the widgets\Query\nls\strings.js file and is likely not minified.

Just change:

queryResults: "Results",

tasks: "Tasks",

0 Kudos
ChenLi2
New Contributor III

Hi Geoffery,

I noticed that you are able to change it in the widgets\Query\nls\Widget_en.js (if you are using other languages, just find the corresponding widget_xx.js). And you can search for "Tasks" and "Results" in this file, you are able to replace them with anything you want.

Thanks

Chen

GeoffreyWest

Hi Chen,

This did the trick.  Thank you.    

0 Kudos