change the separator for the csv export in the attribute table widget

Jump to solution
11-09-2016 04:33 AM
MartinTejkal
New Contributor III

Hello all,

it is passible to change the separator for the csv export in the attribute table widget in Web App Builder? e.g., by changing web map application scipt, ...

Now, only comma separator is available.

Thanks in advance.

Martin

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Martin,

Sorry I see the attribute table widget uses a different file E:\___SW\arcgis-web-appbuilder-2.2\WebAppBuilderForArcGIS\server\apps\5\jimu.js\CSVUtils.js (lines 135 and 153).

View solution in original post

9 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Martin,

In the [install dir]\server\apps\[app#]\jimu.js\exportUtils.js createCSVString function (line 333):

Change 

comma = ',';
0 Kudos
MartinTejkal
New Contributor III

Hi Robert,

thank you for your replay. Unfortunatelly, I cant find the same path as you described. I find "createCSVString function" only under path below, but i ques it is wrong js file. Could you please specify in more detail where could be located export.Utils.js file?

c:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Portal\apps\webappbuilder\stemapp\widgets\AttributeTable\Widget.js

Thanks in advance.

Martin

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Martin,

You can not make code changes like this unless you are using the un-minified code from the WAB Deve Edition.

0 Kudos
MartinTejkal
New Contributor III

Hi Robert,

I apologize for my wrong understanding...

Now, in the right script, if I change parts that you mentioned (red circles), it has no effect on csv formát. Do I rewrote the correct values or format?

Martin

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Martin,

Can you show me the exact path to the file your are changing?

0 Kudos
MartinTejkal
New Contributor III

Here it is:

E:\___SW\arcgis-web-appbuilder-2.2\WebAppBuilderForArcGIS\server\apps\5\jimu.js\exportUtils.js

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Martin,

Sorry I see the attribute table widget uses a different file E:\___SW\arcgis-web-appbuilder-2.2\WebAppBuilderForArcGIS\server\apps\5\jimu.js\CSVUtils.js (lines 135 and 153).

MartinTejkal
New Contributor III

Hi Robert, 

thank you very much, this is exactly what I needed!

Martin

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tested and changing both files, it works for me. I would like if someone knows if the separator can be changed in Web appbuilder arcgis online version, because these files doesn't exists.

0 Kudos