Blank webappbuilder page when starting node.js

Jump to solution
02-11-2015 10:48 AM
DouglasGuess
Occasional Contributor

I’ll set the stage…  within my AGOL for Organizations account, I created a Web Map (name: GIS Viewer - which is the web map I’m using within my Web AppBuilder application).  I downloaded the Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) and went through the initial “Get Started” page (https://developers.arcgis.com/web-appbuilder/guide/getstarted.htm ).  I started Node.js (which spawned Web AppBuilder in browser), specified my portal (AGOL for Org. url), and was then prompted for an App ID.  After some reading, I created a Web Mapping Application in AGOL (name: GIS Viewer_WAB) and Registered the app and set the redirect URI’s, then copied the App ID into the text box within the Web AppBuilder.  Everything worked fine for a while.

Now, within AGOL, the Web Mapping Application (GIS Viewer_WAB) was deleted.  I deleted it because I was having some issues with basemaps and thought it was the app and wanted to start from scratch.  I thought I could delete it and create a new one, register that app in AGOL and then update the App ID in the signininfo.json file located within the  \arcgis-web-appbuilder-1.0\server folder on my machine. Now, when I start Node.js, the Web AppBuilder page within the browser is blank. 

Anyone have some thoughts on what could/should be done to be able to view the stemapp again via Node.js?

Thanks,

Doug

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
DouglasGuess
Occasional Contributor

I was able to start a new WAB folder and copy the site.  Now when I start node.js, all is good!  Thanks Rebecca and Robert for your input!

0 Kudos