ArcGIS Web AppBuilder Questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Latest Activity
Sort by:
I am trying to change the background color and size of the About Widget in ArcGIS Web App Builder. I am using the Fol...
AndrewBernish__MDOT_
by AndrewBernish__MDOT_ New Contributor III
0 0
Has anyone been able to publish a trace tool as a geoprocessing service to use as a GP widget in an app in Portal? I ...
JW_Mapguy
by JW_Mapguy New Contributor II
0 0
I am trying to hide or disable the distance labels in the drawn extentThe client doesn't need the distance tool in th...
NovicaJ
by NovicaJ New Contributor II
0 1
Is there some specific javascript code i could use in the Query widget of an application, to exclude results that con...
Kate_Gormley_abdn
by Kate_Gormley_abdn New Contributor
0 0
Hello everyone, I'm trying to configure print functionalities for my website.I've configured the "default" print serv...
DiegoGuidi
by DiegoGuidi New Contributor II
0 2
I'm trying out Smart Editor in WAB (Non-developer version). Say, the user of this app wants to create a new feature o...
frhilyana_geo11
by frhilyana_geo11 New Contributor
0 1
Hello! I have a similar question to this post. However, I am using the Group Filter widget. And, I only want to disab...
AndrewLouchios
by AndrewLouchios Occasional Contributor II
0 0
Hi there,  Im looking to change the credit attributions that appear in the bottom right hand corner of web applicatio...
ShelbyZemken
by ShelbyZemken New Contributor II
0 0
I'm using the Attribute table widget with the config "Synchronize with layer visibilities" checked. My layers are mos...
MattiasEkström
by MattiasEkström Regular Contributor
0 0
Hello,Is it possible to customize a widget in WebAppBuilder if I have an ArcGIS Online license? I would like to custo...
0 1