batch editor not behaving as it should

Jump to solution
12-08-2017 09:05 AM
ErikBlake
Occasional Contributor III

I am trying to use the batch editor widget in app builder. it was working fine two days ago. now when I select a feature and I try to attribute the fields with domain values nothing happens. it won't show me my values. the dropdown arrow is disabled or frozen or something. anybody else experience this. I don't believe it is the database itself because it works perfectly fine when i edit my features in web map or in collector. it is only through the batch editor that it won't work.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LemaoWu
Esri Contributor

Erik,

This should be the same problem as a reported bug: BUG-000110037 Field with domain applied cannot be edited using the Batch Attribute Editor in Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS.

It has been addressed in the latest AGOL update. Please double check it. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Have you checked the browsers web console for errors?

0 Kudos
ErikBlake

Robert

I probably should have stated in my question that I am using the non-developer builder from inside AGO. If that changes things then i apologize. If it doesn't then how do I go about doing that.

0 Kudos
LemaoWu
Esri Contributor

Erik,

This should be the same problem as a reported bug: BUG-000110037 Field with domain applied cannot be edited using the Batch Attribute Editor in Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS.

It has been addressed in the latest AGOL update. Please double check it. 

ErikBlake

Thanks Lemao. We seem to be back in business. 

0 Kudos