Select, Copy, and Paste feature in WebApp Builder

09-13-2017 05:46 AM
ClaytonCooley2
New Contributor III

I would like to see the ability to select a feature, click a button that says "Copy Shape", then select the feature class I want to add it to. This works great in Collector but I've yet to figure out how to replicate it in a web app.

Tags (1)
22 Comments
GoulburnBroken

Hi Dan, nothing new yet but it's becoming very important to us to be able to copy features from Map Services in the Smart Editor as data is archived from feature services into map services or where data is so big only map services will do from a performance perspective. Would just be far simpler to be able to use map services as source layers instead of feature services for many, many data services. Will post back if we learn anything new.

JasonCyphers

Any update on this feature request?

We survey properties whenever interest in utility service is received outside of our current service area.  Being able to build a webapp that allows us to select a group of parcels (from a parcel feature) and then copy/paste them to a "surveyed properties" feature (so we can send letters and track feedback), bringing over address and owner information, would be extremely beneficial, and easier than our current method in ArcMap.