Select to view content in your preferred language

System.Windows.Interactivity ?? ArcGIS View Project references this but can't find it

Jump to solution
02-13-2012 02:40 PM
Stephen_Bebb
Emerging Contributor
Hi,

When I create an out of the box ArcGIS Viewer project template it creates all the files and references different assemblies.

One assembly that can't resolve is "System.Windows.Interactivity".  My ArcGIS Viewer project tempalte can't find and resolve this?

I was sure I ran all the installers required. What is the location of this assembly and what installs it?

Thanks in advance

Steve
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KatherineDalton
Esri Regular Contributor
Hi Stephen,

You will need to install the Microsoft" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displayl... Expression Blend SDK to have access to System.Windows.Interactivity. The default location for System.Windows.Interactivity should be: C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Expression\Blend 3\Interactivity\Libraries\Silverlight.

Katy
Katy Dalton | Technical Consultant
THE SCIENCE OF WHERE™

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KatherineDalton
Esri Regular Contributor
Hi Stephen,

You will need to install the Microsoft" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displayl... Expression Blend SDK to have access to System.Windows.Interactivity. The default location for System.Windows.Interactivity should be: C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Expression\Blend 3\Interactivity\Libraries\Silverlight.

Katy
Katy Dalton | Technical Consultant
THE SCIENCE OF WHERE™
0 Kudos
AndreasHoogeveen
Emerging Contributor
Hi Stephen,

You will need to install the Microsoft Expression Blend SDK to have access to System.Windows.Interactivity. The default location for System.Windows.Interactivity should be: C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Expression\Blend 3\Interactivity\Libraries\Silverlight.

Katy

Mine was located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Expression\Blend\Silverlight\v4.0\Libraries (perhaps it has something to do with Blend not being installed).
0 Kudos