Popup with relates vertical scroll bar obscures data

Jump to solution
03-25-2013 12:28 PM
JaredYost
Occasional Contributor
I have relates attached to my parcels.  To access the data i have selected show relate in the popup wizard (arcgis Viewer for flex 3.2) The vertical scroll bar obscures approximately 6 characters worth of data when the string is wider than the window.  I am happy with the wrap around as long as it still shows all the information.

Thoughts?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22945[/ATTACH]
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JaredYost
Occasional Contributor
Yes 3.3 fixed the problem. Much better now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Wee_LikLau
New Contributor III
I have the same problem over here. Can we make some tweak on the uncompiled version to increase the size of the relate dialogue?
Please help...
0 Kudos
GISDev1
Occasional Contributor III
Can you post your popup xml?
0 Kudos
JaredYost
Occasional Contributor
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<configuration>
  <fields>
    <field name="PID" alias="PID" visible="true" />
  </fields>
  <showattachments>false</showattachments>
  <showrelatedrecords>true</showrelatedrecords>
</configuration>
0 Kudos
ScottMcGee
Occasional Contributor
The new Flex 3.3 upgrade solves this problem. The Related Records window now has a horizontal scroll bar that will let you see the entire text of the fields in the related tables.
0 Kudos
JaredYost
Occasional Contributor
Yes 3.3 fixed the problem. Much better now.
0 Kudos
AllisonKampbell
New Contributor III
I have relates attached to my parcels.  To access the data i have selected show relate in the popup wizard (arcgis Viewer for flex 3.2) The vertical scroll bar obscures approximately 6 characters worth of data when the string is wider than the window.  I am happy with the wrap around as long as it still shows all the information.

Thoughts?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22945[/ATTACH]

Hi:  I just had to ask how did you get the buttons that show the related records to appear in the related records pop-up?  Sorry that this is unrelated to your original question. 

Thanks,
Allison
0 Kudos