Select to view content in your preferred language

Popup with Attribute data and  Image

Jump to solution
12-18-2013 06:01 AM
DustinHolt
Occasional Contributor
I'm trying creating a simple single feature class flex map that will display a pop up window with attribute data and an image in the same window. Basically the same functionality as a feature class with attachments in arcmap when you use the HTML popup tool. I have everything set up properly in Flex application builder but the image only appears as a link in the window. Can anyone give me a push in the right direction?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
20 Replies
AnthonyGiles
Frequent Contributor II
Dustin,

This can be done but it requires changing the source code. If you have the ability to do this you need to change the size in the popuprendererskin.mxml

Regards

Anthony
0 Kudos
DustinHolt
Occasional Contributor
Where can I find the popuprendererskin.mxml?
0 Kudos
AnthonyGiles
Frequent Contributor II
Dustin,

It's in the API but this requires editing the source code in something like flash builder, as you started off this thread stating you have been using the application builder are you sure you have the ability to edit and compile the source code?

http://www.esri.com/apps/products/download/index.cfm?fuseaction=download.all#ArcGIS_API_for_Flex

Regards

Anthony
0 Kudos
DustinHolt
Occasional Contributor
I do have Flash Builder, and feel fairly comfortable working with code and compiling. I'm just new to Flex.
0 Kudos
AnthonyGiles
Frequent Contributor II
0 Kudos
DustinHolt
Occasional Contributor
Thanks Anthony, I'm having uses with Flash Builder right now, but as soon as I get those worked out I'll follow your info.
0 Kudos
OlegLukyanov
New Contributor III
Hi,

How can I insert image to Popup from attachment?

Thanks

Oleg
0 Kudos
AnthonyGiles
Frequent Contributor II
Oleg,

In the popup xml set the <showattachments> to true:

<showattachments>true</showattachments>

See the help here:

http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/flex-viewer/concepts/index.html#/Pop_up_configuration_files/01m3...

Regards

Anthony
0 Kudos
OlegLukyanov
New Contributor III
Hi, Anthony

Thank you,

but how can I insert defined image from attachment (#1 or #2) with defined size?

For example I need popup information about the house with large photo of this house or etc.

Thanks

Oleg
0 Kudos
AnthonyGiles
Frequent Contributor II
Oleg,

The way in which the attachment inspector works is that it shows a thumb nail of the attached document that when clicked opens up. To change the size of the thumb nail would require you to change the code for the attachment inspector, I'm not even sure if you can get to those properties or if the are compiled into the swf. Anybody else know? Robert or Bjorn

Regards

Anthony
0 Kudos