Select to view content in your preferred language

Missing Remove Results icon in Identify Widget results box

Jump to solution
12-20-2013 09:27 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: RayCrew

I am using the Identify Widget (3.4.2) and having a small problem. In my results window, the icon for remove results [ATTACH=CONFIG]30045[/ATTACH] is not showing. The icon (i_remove_info.png) is in the correct folder ($\widgets\Identify34\assets\images). I have verified the permissions are correct on all the containing folders and the png file itself. Plus the i_info.png icon is showing so it seems like the path and permissions are correct.

I have looked through the IdentifyWidget.xml and meta.xml files, and cannot find reference to the icon. I also checked the 'stock' xml files and see it is not mentioned in those files. Any ideas on the cause or more info needed?

Is there supposed to be a reference to it, something like <removeresulticon>???assets\images\i_remove_info.png???</removeresulticon>

Example below of the icons missing from a results window.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30046[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Ray,

That is because the itemrender for the widget result is looking for this path "widgets/Identify/assets/images/i_remove_info.png" not "identify34".  I guess I will look into not making the path to assets hardcoded in future releases.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

My example revealed one embarrassing, but unrelated error. I had the alias for "City Name" incorrectly set as "Country"
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Ray,

That is because the itemrender for the widget result is looking for this path "widgets/Identify/assets/images/i_remove_info.png" not "identify34".  I guess I will look into not making the path to assets hardcoded in future releases.
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the answer, still very happy with this widget.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30052[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos