Select to view content in your preferred language

datagrid

Jump to solution
11-25-2013 06:50 AM
JamesArmstrong
Occasional Contributor
I have been working with the enhance search widget for a while and so far everyone seems to like it.....I am now adding a datagrid to the fray.  Easily completed the setup in the config...there is a widget tab at bottom of screen..  In the eSearch.xml, I have added
gridfield="true" to the fields tag for the fields I would like to see in the datagrid,  as shown in documentation. 

after a successful search, the results are not being populated into the datagrid.  Though I have read and reread the documentation,  I know I am missing something (probably basic) in getting the successful search results to populate in the datagrid.  any hints or suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks

James Armstrong
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
James,

Do you have the floatorfixed tag set to fixed?

<floatorfixed>fixed</floatorfixed><!-- possible values are fixed and float -->

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
James,

Do you have the floatorfixed tag set to fixed?

<floatorfixed>fixed</floatorfixed><!-- possible values are fixed and float -->
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: Richmondgis

it was set to float......but during lunch I made the decision to delete everything after layers section and paste in the original code.  Though I took out the code between the <tables></tables> tags.  I did this in case I had skewed some other code in my "playing around" session.  this method worked.  After looking for the difference in the code, It see that the float vs fixed was in fact the culprit.  Then I read your Richard's response, and confirmed. Apparently, I had changed this tag, though I do not remember doing it.

onward!!!
0 Kudos