Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to export associations from utility network model

Jump to solution
04-03-2024 08:48 PM
RaghavGupta
New Contributor III

Hi Team

When I am trying to export the existing association roles in csv, I am getting the blank csv. I have checked and found that there are roles which are existing in the database.

My Utility network version is 6 and ARCGIS Pro version is 3.0.3.

Regards

Raghav

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertKrisher
Esri Regular Contributor

The export associations geoprocessing tool will export all the associations in the utility network (UN_X_Associations) to a csv file. If you're looking for a csv file of all the association ROLES then you'll need to use a tool like the utility network properties extractor (pre 3.2) or the generate schema report tool (3.2 or later) to export your utility network schema to a csv file.

If you're saying that you have associations in your database and the export associations tool is producing a blank csv file, open a case with support.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RobertKrisher
Esri Regular Contributor

The export associations geoprocessing tool will export all the associations in the utility network (UN_X_Associations) to a csv file. If you're looking for a csv file of all the association ROLES then you'll need to use a tool like the utility network properties extractor (pre 3.2) or the generate schema report tool (3.2 or later) to export your utility network schema to a csv file.

If you're saying that you have associations in your database and the export associations tool is producing a blank csv file, open a case with support.