Select to view content in your preferred language

Stage Utility Network Error 001307

Jump to solution
12-05-2022 08:44 AM
LoriRadunzel-Davis
Occasional Contributor

I am trying to make a UN identical to our production one that I can use for testing.  We moved to the UN last year and have:

Enterprise 10.8.1

UN 4

I am using Pro 2.6.7

I installed the untools package 2.6.3

I was able to export our current UN using the Export Asset Package tool, but when I tried the Stage Utility Network tool I get this message:

001307: The release of the Geodatabase is not up to date.

The database says it is 10.8.1.2.6 and the Run Upgrade button is faded out.  We also have used this database before for examining the UN before we implemented it companywide.

I did see on the Solutions page it says ArcGIS Pro 2.8-3.0 is a requirement, but we have the same versions of everything as last year, with the exception of me just installing the untools last month.

Could anyone help me understand why this is not working?

Thank you 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LoriRadunzel-Davis
Occasional Contributor

I found the answer to this and thought I'd share.  It turns out untools 2.6.0 was what was used initially and when I installed that version everything worked properly.  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

Stage UN just calls a couple of the core tools, can you stage the utility network manually?  

For more details - https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/data/utility-network/create-a-utility-network.htm

0 Kudos
LoriRadunzel-Davis
Occasional Contributor

I hadn't had a chance to really work on this again until today.  Unfortunately I get the same message with the Create Utility Network tool.

0 Kudos
LoriRadunzel-Davis
Occasional Contributor

I found the answer to this and thought I'd share.  It turns out untools 2.6.0 was what was used initially and when I installed that version everything worked properly.  

0 Kudos