Select to view content in your preferred language

Attribute Rule is showing sde connection instead of published service

05-25-2022 12:49 PM
LindseyStone
Occasional Contributor III

I have multiple UN Networks deployed (water, sewer, electric) with development and production version of both.  We upgraded to Enterprise 10.9.1 from 10.8.1 and now I'm experiencing a weird issue with my attribute rules that is causing error upon creation of devices and junctions in my Water Production.  In all my "working" deployments the attribute rules that reference the Water line converts the datastore name to L515Water_Line from the SDE database name when viewing it as the published service via Pro.  However, in my Water Production that conversion doesn't happen and it continues to reference the direct SDE connection name which gives me an arcade error message when inserting the line because it can't see the SDE connection.   See the screenshots below one is of my working water development and one is from the non-working working production.  Besides the upgrade from 10.9.1 to 10.8.1 nothing else changed.  It it is working on 5 of the 6 deployments.  Why on this one does it not update to the service layer name.  I tried publishing the project as a brand new feature service and got the same result.  I did find a workaround that if I check the "exclude from application evaluation" than it bypasses it and allows me to create items.  But this wasn't checked with the default schema and I'm hesitant to leave it that way.

LindseyStone_0-1653506891638.png

LindseyStone_1-1653506895862.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
LoriRadunzel-Davis
New Contributor III

Hi Lindsey,

I am having a similar issue and just ran across this old posting.  I am wondering if or how you solved this problem.

0 Kudos