Select to view content in your preferred language

ASSET GROUP / TYPE for SBSMETER in Utility Network

Jump to solution
02-08-2024 01:45 PM
BryanMay531
New Contributor III

I'm having trouble finding a place in the Electric UN Foundation for this thing we call SBS_METER.  They are in our substations as shown and have the attributes as shown.  Engineer thought it could be called a Feeder or a circuit.  I suggested Elec Device 31 -605 (SCADA Load Monitor) but I was told it doesn't have  reactance, resistance and power factors by phase the we need Any help appreciated.

SBS.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JohnAlsup
Esri Contributor

I think this is a meter made by SBS that measures consumption.  If so, then this is a type of instrument transformer.  Technically a PT and CT combined to measure current.  In the Medium Voltage Line Monitoring Asset Group, there is an Asset Type called Instrument Transformer.  This was equipment types of CT, PT, CT & PT.  That is probably where this would go without modifying the model.

John Alsup
jalsup@esri.com

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JohnAlsup
Esri Contributor

I think this is a meter made by SBS that measures consumption.  If so, then this is a type of instrument transformer.  Technically a PT and CT combined to measure current.  In the Medium Voltage Line Monitoring Asset Group, there is an Asset Type called Instrument Transformer.  This was equipment types of CT, PT, CT & PT.  That is probably where this would go without modifying the model.

John Alsup
jalsup@esri.com
BryanMay531
New Contributor III

Thank You.  Do Electric Assembly features require lines and devices?

0 Kudos
JohnAlsup
Esri Contributor

Assemblies are containers.  So, they could contain a device, junction or line.  But it does not have to be coincident with any of those features.

John Alsup
jalsup@esri.com
0 Kudos