USACE Wetland Determination Form (and Feature Report)

04-07-2021 06:09 AM
ThomasHamill
Occasional Contributor II

Are there any users out there who have successfully developed and implemented a Survey123 form and feature report for the USACE Wetland Determination?  It would be fantastic to eventually see this as a template under the Community section of Survey123 Connect.

Kindest Regards,

t
13 Replies
MatthewDriscoll
MVP Alum

Export the form into Word and get started!

ThomasHamill

Just a heads up, I posted an update to this with a draft of the Survey123 form in the alternative thread for the USACE WDF.  It will be great to get some feedback for improvements!

Kindest Regards,

t
WayneRandall
New Contributor

Hi Thomas,

Is the form you created useable for the public to use?  Please let me know.  I would love to be able to share this with our wetland folks.  Thanks!

ThomasHamill

@WayneRandall, it could be, and I can certainly share the .xls with you, though the implementation is still in beta/draft mode right now.  I'd like to get more feedback on the design and implementation from seasoned wetland folks and then hopefully it will become polished enough to be included in the "Community" section of Survey123 Connect as a template.

Kindest Regards,

t
0 Kudos
WayneRandall
New Contributor

Thanks @ThomasHamill .  If you can share the .xls that would be great!  

BradyONeal
New Contributor

Thomas - I am new to Survey 123 but have also been trying to create a Survey 123 form that can export into the USACE pdf. I would love to review your form but I can not seem to find it. Could you point me in the right direction?

ThomasHamill

Hi @BradyONeal, if you click the link in my post in this thread just above--that will take you to the other main thread where I've shared the published form.

I'm hoping to get feedback on the form design and mechanics (which will inform revisions to the XLS Form) prior to starting work on developing the Feature Report Template.

Kindest Regards,

t
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
ThomasHamill

Update: An XLSForm design for the USACE Wetland Determination Data Form (Atlantic and Gulf Coastal Plain Region) has been accepted by the Esri Survey123 team and published as a community template in Survey123 Connect. Search for "USACE" in the New Survey menu of Survey123 Connect with the "Community" button selected to locate the template.

Kindest Regards,

t
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ThomasHamill is it possible for you to send me the xlsx that you created? I tried to look it up in the community tab under new survey but it was not coming up for me. The previous links you had are not working for me as well. You have done what I had been wanting to do for a while!!